Sunday, July 10, 2011

Computer problems...

I'm having computer issues so I haven't been able to update. I'm writing this on my phone, which isn't easy for me! Anyway, I feel bad that I haven't updated in so long and hopefully my computer will be fine in a few days so I can write all about the WONDERFUL things God has been doing in my life! I even have an updated picture to post and I'm actually wearing makeup - such amazing progress. The hymn, "How Great Thou Art", has been playing in my head for weeks now and I sing it everyday because I am "in awesome wonder" thinking, "My God how great Thou art!" And believe me, my soul is definitely singing. I can't wait to write more about it and hope to do so within the week. Thank you all for your continued prayers...they are working my friends and our God is great!

Much love-
K

No comments: