Sunday, October 11, 2009

Consequences of rage...

Well, this is just a entry to let you all know that the medication to treat the Babesia seems to make the Babesia symptoms worse...so yay (I do wish someone would create a special "sarcasm font"). Anyway, I had a fit of rage hit me so hard and so fast and, sadly, my computer became a victim and is now living in laptop heaven. I am so upset that I acted like a 4 year old and broke an expensive computer, however, I've been told by other patients here that actions like that are typical. The scary part to me is that it happened so fast I didn't even know what was going on until it was over.

I say that to inform you that I'm having to type this on my friend's computer during treatment. My very understanding husband has ordered me another laptop & honestly, I'm coming out better because the old one weighed too much for me to carry it to treatment often. I usually just borrow my friend's MacBook Air when she naps. However, the new one is only 3 lbs so I am hoping it will be much easier for me to lift.

Until then, dear readers, I will not be posting often. OH - and I cannot get my email either for those of you who email me. I can get onto facebook on my phone, but it gets frustrating. We hope the new one will be here within a week, but aren't sure.

Just pray that God gives me peace to replace this anger. This behavior is so foreign to who I am normally and I really hate experiencing these out of control emotions. I pray you are all having a good Sunday and will update when the new laptop arrives.

Much love-
K

No comments: