Thursday, May 14, 2009

HOW TO COMMENT

I have had a few people say they can't post comments on here. I've checked my settings and it should allow ANYONE (even if you don't create a google profile) to post a comment. Below each post is a time/date stamp and to the right of that you should see "0 Comments" or if someone has commented it will say "2 Comments", etc. If you click on the word comments it will lead you to a page where you can write a comment and read any comments that may have been written. I wanted to explain all this so if there were more of you out there who had been wanting to write to me but couldn't figure out how, this should help.

And I do LOVE when people write to me. It lets me know that people are reading my crazy ramblings and I love getting to hear from people. Hope you are all having a great Thursday! M & I will be headed to the kidney doctor in about an hour. I'll post an update whenever I can do so after our appointment!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

What nephrologist did you go see?

K said...

Ask me in an email because I'm trying to keep the doctor's names off the blog since it is public & I don't want anyone thinking I'm trying to ruin their rep!!! :)

Ashley Collins said...

K - I am counting down the days with you!! Also - could you e-mail me your home address at acollins@itlite.com
You are so strong and I am so inspired by you. You have made me realize that the small things in life are so very precious and I thank you for that!
A