Saturday, June 27, 2009

Sharing the little victories :)

I have felt much better today now that I'm on the new meds to help me digest food properly. Treatment went better this morning and my stomach is appreciating the much needed break away from the supplements. In fact, I almost feel human!

But I just wanted to share that I washed AND dried my hair this afternoon! Mom helped some of course, but I can't explain how that simple act felt like such a victory! I was going to just go for washing it & let it air dry but then I figured I'd feel better with a dry head. I am so proud right now & I know that sounds funny, but it's the little victories that make up my days now. Plus, I know S will probably appreciate the smell of my clean hair in treatment this afternoon since our chairs are so close together - ha!

Thank you all for your prayers. I'm going to rest a bit after my big accomplishment and will be headed to treatments within the hour. Love to you all!

No comments: