Thursday, June 11, 2009

YIPPEE!!!

Thanks for all the prayers because not only did they get the IV in but they had the "IV guru" at The University of Kansas Medical Center come to do it & she did in ONE STICK :) God is sooooo good! I didn't sleep at all last night, probably due to all the overstimulation, so I was also very ready to hit the road at 6:30 a.m. and we just got back from the test. We won't know results until maybe tomorrow? Anyway, I'm going to try and nap before we meet back with the doctor at 2:00 p.m. I just wanted to let all of you know that He does answer prayer! Those people took one look at my arms with their FOUR bruises and didn't mess around with letting just anyone try to stick me! THANK YOU LORD!!!

I'll try and update if we hear anything else during our meeting today, but it's been a rough week and I'm not feeling well at all. So, if I don't update tonight then I will try and do it tomorrow after our morning meeting where we go over whatever test results the doctor has been able to get in 48 hours. Some of the tests won't be in for a few weeks. But that part doesn't matter because I'm just so thankful for what He did for me just now. I know He goes before me in all things and I am not going to worry about test results or that I feel rotten right now because I am just leaning on Him and I think His plan includes me to getting some rest in the next few hours, not worrying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing